1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter one side of each piece of bread.
3. Put the buttered side face down onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Slice your cheese and place the cheese onto the unbuttered side of the bread.
5. Put the other half of your sandwich on top of the cheese, the buttered side face up.
6. Sprinkle a SMALL amount of seasoning salt on top.
7. Put in the oven and bake for four minutes.
8. At four minutes, flip the sandwich so it's evenly crispy (my oven may differ from yours. Just make sure it's starting to brown ever so slightly before you flip it).
9. Bake another four minutes.
10. Ding ding ding! Time to eat! This is perfection dipped into hot tomato soup.