Saturday, March 20, 2010

Attention Readers

I'm just a little old blog... tiny really. But, the only reason I have any followers at all, is because a few other blogs were kind enough to feature an idea or two of mine. So, to my lovely readers, my friendlies, I'd love to feature your ideas! Every Tuesday through the month of April, I'd like to feature one of you. I know you're all creative geniuses and I'd like to show you off. Submit your tip to me via email at emhward (at) hotmail (dot) com and title it Tip Tuesday. I'll also feature your blog button in my sidebar for the week and let everyone know how much they need to pay you a visit!

I can't wait to see what you're all working on, and I can't wait to show it to everyone else! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend! It's beautiful in Idaho today and the sunshine is calling my name!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I will have to look back through some old post and send you a few links:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea. It certainly gives me incentive to work on a couple of tutorials I've been meaning to do. :)

    ReplyDelete