Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Nest Wall Decor Freebie



Lately, I've been attempting to decorate my itty bitty apartment to make it feel a little more "me." Not gonna lie, it has not been easy. We are still living in limbo waiting for the job, so my budget for decor is nil. But, that's okay... it's forced me to be creative, so not all is lost.

What better way to spruce up the place with a little wall art? And ta-da! FREE! You can also resize them and use them for cards, housewarming gift gift tags, etc. Lots of uses

Want one of these goodies for yourself? There are two versions. Go here and here to snag some!

I love Valentine's Day.

5 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and love it! Thank you for all these wonderful freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your freebies and blog!!!! I'm an Idahoan too. We live in BUHL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I featured your print on my blog today:

    http://rebeccacooper.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Thank you for this free print. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing
    we are Roofing Repair company contact uss canada(604 655 8486)
    leaf guard canada
    pakistani Rishta
    online Rishta

    ReplyDelete