Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love my Readers

So, I've decided I love all of you. Thanks so much for the sweet notes you leave me. They really do brighten my day and encourage me to think of new, fun projects to share with all of you. I'm off on a little vacation in the mountains this weekend. Surely, goodies will be made and I will be sure to share them all with you next week. Valentine's Day is on its way, so I wanted to share some of the V-day projects some of you have created from my V-day Freebies! Have a great weekend everyone! Until next week...

Ivanka's Card Studio made some seriously DARLING cards!

My cousin Jen imported her Valentine's Day box into photoshop and did a little color therapy to make it a little more girl friendly. Clever Jen!

Valentines for a preschool class.

Paper Therapy Ponderings used the Valentine freebie to make some cute cards.

5 comments:

  1. Love them!! Thanks for sharing! I printed your tags out and will be working on a project with my 3 year old tomorrow :) I LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute! I would totally make these things if I had a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! Cute stuff. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for featuring my card on your post - your tags were great to work with - do you have something wonderful planned for Easter - she says in a hopeful voice.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your valentines card template and used it. Photo's on my blog! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete