Thursday, February 11, 2010

Schizophrenic Blogger

I am a graphic designer and I can't help myself but not be fully satisfied with the look of my blog. So, if you stop by for a visit and are unsure if you're at the right site because it doesn't look the same, it's because I keep changing it! Chances are, I'll continue to do so. But, I thought I'd ask my lovely readers what style of banner you prefer. Take a vote and help me out!

The original punkin sofa... my very first banner.

A little scalloped action... my most recent of doodles.

Or the great outdoor edition, which I recently replaced.

Like I said, my mind is likely to change and my blog may continue to change with it. But, I would love some input from you guys on what direction I should be going.

I'm off to the mountains! YAY!

16 comments:

  1. Your blog looks are all amazing, I really like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the current one {scallop doddle}. It's bright and fun...it just makes me smile. Also, your blog is great!

    Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so creative! I like all of them, but I think the outdoor one I like a little more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all lovely, but I like the colours in the last one best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're all really cute!! but i like the last one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're all great. My only comment would be to add a sofa to the current one. I LOVE THE SOFA! Plus that could be the continuity of the changing blog banners by incorporating the sofa element.

    Hope you have a wonderful time in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you continue to change them but I must say your first is my favorite the scrub wash behind the words is so cute and the font is really fun with the colors it simple but has some fun small details. But continue to change it's fun to see other's creative juices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, choices...choices! I love them all but I really like the Couch in the Outdoors...aka the last one. Good luck choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the first one or the last one! I just like the couch lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the original...the first one on the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you did with the scalloped doodle...it's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your buttons. Do you custom design them?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is awesome and so are your tutorials! I'm a new follower and I may be linking to you on my blog soon, if that's OK. I love your banner right now, it's clean and fresh. Thanks for this blog!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought I was the only blogger who changed their design every other day. lol Love the last header - the nature green one with couch. :)

    ReplyDelete