Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Valentine's Free Printable


Hey everyone! Well, I know I posted months ago that my computer would soon be fixed and I would be up and running in no time. But, my amaaaawzing computer guy kept finding problems with the dear little imac. So, patience was a forced virtue and today was my first day back in the design studio (that is my itty bitty apartment).

The day of love is fast approaching, so I wanted to gift a sweet little printable to all of you. Consider it a thank you for sticking around despite my absence the past few months.


Happy January!


6 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! Thanks for sharing.. I'm going to send out a tweet on these, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've included these in my Valentine round-up today! thanks for sharing your talents!

    xo. Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw these on Hi Sugarplum! and plan to print!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo adorable! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete