Saturday, July 16, 2011

Free popsicle cozy pattern and gift tag!

My popsicle cozy pattern and gift tag are available today at Sissyprint.
Check it out! 


I think popsicles are a huge part of summer nostalgia.

When my son was a teething baby, I'd wrap a paper towel 
with a rubber band around the ice pop to keep his little fingers from getting cold.


Two kids later and a little experience has helped me make the perfect popsicle cozy.
Believe me, there have been several designs that have been modified and simplified.
There have been pocket cozies, wrap-around cozies, but the sleeve-style cozy is the way to go.


What kid wouldn't love getting a cozied ice pop, topped off with a coordinating gift tag!
Make summer special.

9 comments:

  1. These are SO adorable! I need to make these for every child I know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea!!! Thank you so much for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an amazing task for writing that post. Please write something on banbury kneader as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you… Feel free to visit my website; 온라인카지노

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one very interesting post. I like the way you write and I will bookmark your blog to my favorites. Feel free to visit my website; 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, its a incredible information. thanks for sharing. i think this article would be nice if you put some image to help describing the topic. Feel free to visit my website; 토토

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is frequently an awesome post. this educational article give genuinely best quality information. 릴게임

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. 카지노사이트탑

    ReplyDelete