Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sewing Room Organization Freebie


Hey everyone! My sewing room is far too embarrassing to photograph. Piles and heaps of all things wonderful (aka wool felt, Amy Butler, burlap, etc) is overtaking my work area and I'm thinking that could be the cause of my creativity slump. So, I finally broke down, purchased some bins, and whipped up these labels. I've also enclosed a blank version so you can customize them to suit your needs. It is Spring, after all. A little Spring cleaning anyone?


7 comments:

  1. hi there!!!

    Thank you so much for the comments on my blog! :) Your blog is really awesome too.

    i just love these freebies. I dont have a sewing/craft room , so its really messy on my side. These name tag/plates are gonna help me a great deal! :)

    i made some really cute hairpins this weekend with felt. still practicing the stitches! :D

    have a fabulous day!!
    desi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a blogger's award!!! Go and check it out!!

    http://midwesterngoneidahoan.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! thanks for the freebies! =]
    have a great weekend!!
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for the new button. i updated is this morning. :)
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your great ideas.

    Just a note: I would love to download these cute lables, but scribd is charging $9 to download them (as the site says they're now charging a monthly fee to download.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so bummed Scribd is making us pay for the stuff you intended to give for free :( Any other ways we can get your freebies for free??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing
    we are Roofing Repair company contact uss canada(604 655 8486)
    leaf guard canada
    pakistani Rishta
    Rishta pakistan

    ReplyDelete