Monday, April 19, 2010

Way to Go Reward System Chart



Let's be honest... I've been the worst blogger mama ever.
It's been a challenging few weeks at our house. Remember my aunt who was diagnosed with brain cancer in January? She passed away. And, although there was sincere sadness associated with her passing, the blessing of her battle drawing to a close brought great comfort.

***
Since then, however, I haven't felt much like crafting, blogging, or doing much other than love on my kiddos. We've played hard and I haven't felt that normal empty space needing to be filled by a few hours spent in the sewing room. Time is so valuable, don't ya think?

But, then Buster "J" turned three last week and I made up some good behavior charts to bid a proper farewell to that terrible two and start with age three anew. I hope you guys will find use for these goodies. Puh-lus, they're free and I sure do love free. Happy Monday!




There are two pages per color, so be sure to download both.

10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt and can understand why you would want to take a break from blogging.

    Welcome back though. I really enjoy your posts and I'm very happy that you are back.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've very sorry about your aunt, may she rest in peace. Everyone needs a bloggy break sometimes...it's good that you enjoyed yours with your kids :) Great chart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your cute rewards! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this great freebie! This is very much needed in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea!! I think my 4 year old will LOVE these! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous! I would love to include a link to them in an upcoming post on job charts. I just found you via Tip Junkie, and I'm enjoying your blog!
    I blog about creating a print-rich environment for kids at www.lettersoupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I Love these! I am going to share this post with my fb peeps! I know they will eat them up too! Here is the link if you'd like to check it out:
    http://www.facebook.com/LearningIsChildsPlay

    Thanks and I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt! We lost my Grand to the very same thing a few months ago too! The Docs gave her 2 weeks to 6 months to live and she was such a fighter, always was too, she lived an extra 3 months! Hugs to You and Your Family Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing
    we are Roofing Repair company contact uss canada(604 655 8486)
    leaf guard canada
    pakistani Rishta
    Rishta pakistan

    ReplyDelete